About Me

Since there is no "About Me" here on this blog let me give you a bit of info:

My Current Goal:

Translate in game text to English during one playthrough. 

The Idea?

To have an semi English playthrough of the Sega Dreamcast game Segagaga.

Accessibility?

None. 

The Idea Behind This?

There is no English playthrough / walkthrough of any sort in English. Not even a full game walkthrough reaction. (part 1) However, in Japanese,  (part 2) the Vtuber Korone Ingami (the best doggo) has played through it.

Thoughts?

Big projects like these are monumental that no one likes or will bother doing. However, that being said no one has done this. So this is a first and I hope many to come.

Afterthoughts:

All my work is open source. When I upload it, (in otherwords do the on screen translation) you are free to do with it whatever you wish.

Although IT IS on screen translation, if it helps you in the future translate text in game, then feel free to use it.

Contact me:
You CAN contact me at elberthopes1953@gmail.com with the subject SEGAGAGA if you want to help in the future. Keep in mind this is NOT a romhacking project. Nor will it be anytime soon till the initial bugs are fixed.

Popular Posts