Welcome To The Open Source Revival SGGG Project Page for 2022-2023!

This is "The Open Source Segagaga Revival Project (for the year) 2022-23!"

My goal, for now, is to make this a doable thing and have 'it' at least readable in english with a full playthrough. Only one playthrough of this game will be done as I do not have the time to replay [New Game +] for 104 (+ ?) games. 

However that being said, it WILL give me full on confidence that there can and will be an fully english-ifed script ready when I find a programmer who is willing to take the time to put the skills and know-how to the test inputting this script into the GDI.

Wish me luck! 

I do hope you enjoy the ride with me!

**P.S. - Keep in mind the times of play will be random. I will not have a set schedule yet but I do plan to have mostly EVERYTHING in readable English!

***P.P.S. - My font tastes is bad, but bare with me!

****P.P.P.S. - When I DO work on the series, I will update this main post with DDL links of the walkthrough and upload them to our TOSRP Segagaga! youtube channel. However, THAT will be in Japanese only. The uploads will be a modified typesetted version done in English.

Popular Posts